Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In app purchase didn't work

we have set up family sharing on my sons phone and it works well. Today made an in app purchase from his iphone and his Apple ID with a gift card. I was prompted to approve the purchase and the cost for the purchase was taken off the gift card associated with his apple ID. However, the purchase does not show up on his phone. What we purchased, he has not received yet. He made the same in app purchase recently and it worked previously. Any ideas?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 6:35 PM

2 replies

Mar 20, 2015 8:04 AM in response to DaveS1963

I have had trouble with certain in-app purchases for some time, mainly with unlocking Big Fish games, money is taken but unlock fails, I found resetting the settings worked but couldn't keep doing this every time I wanted to buy a game so decided to find out what was stopping the purchase. I discovered that having the clock set on 12 hr rather than 24 hr was the cause, am now using 24 hr clock & I have no problems unlocking games.

Pervious to this beginning I had no problems unlocking games using 12 hr clock.

In app purchase didn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.