Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two sent mails in differents accounts

Hi,

I have wo differents accounts configured in Apple Mail; when I want to send a mail, I choose the correct account but when I visit the sent folder in the two accounts, the mail is been send by the two accounts. Then people reply sometimes in the correct account, sometimes in the other. I'm mixing my mails. How I solve that? Tks.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 6:48 AM

Try Mail/Preferences/Accounts /Account Information. Select an account, then go to Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP). From the drop down menu select Edit SMPT server list. Then set up a server for each mail account so that is associated with the e-mail address. Then go to each account and set that server as the Outgoing Mail Server (SMPT). You can click Use only this server if desired.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2015 6:48 AM in response to kurna128

Try Mail/Preferences/Accounts /Account Information. Select an account, then go to Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP). From the drop down menu select Edit SMPT server list. Then set up a server for each mail account so that is associated with the e-mail address. Then go to each account and set that server as the Outgoing Mail Server (SMPT). You can click Use only this server if desired.

Two sent mails in differents accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.