Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone - Contact Email Address

Dear All,

I hope you are doing well.

My new IPhone 6 hardware has recently crashed. I would like to know the email address to contact the Apple Support staff. I have checked Apple website and I couldn't find any email address. The only option I find is to provide feedback on their products which I have done so already. I am hoping to obtain an email adddress as that will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Ali Saya

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 3:10 AM

11 replies

Mar 20, 2015 3:18 AM in response to OldGnome

Thanks for your response. I bought it 6 weeks ago and I am within their 90 days complimentary support period. They were offering me another phone but refurbished / repaired in replacement. I have managed to convince them after a long time that I need a brand new phone as I paid full amount and need proper replacement. They finally agreed but said I will have to wait for 2 weeks. This is very inconvinient. Therefore. I need to email this issue to Apple's complaint centre.

Mar 20, 2015 4:24 AM in response to alysaya

alysaya wrote:

I have managed to convince them after a long time that I need a brand new phone as I paid full amount and need proper replacement. They finally agreed but said I will have to wait for 2 weeks. This is very inconvinient. Therefore. I need to email this issue to Apple's complaint centre.

You are getting a proper replacement. What makes you think you are not? It is immaterial whether it is refurbished or not. Under the warranty terms, Apple has the right to replace it with a new or refurbished phone. They must replace it with a properly working phone. Refurbished phones have undergone testing at the factory, often more rigorously than "new" phones.

In any case, where did you buy the phone? From an Apple Store directly? And the warranty/service is valid for 1 year, regardless of the 90 day period. You already contacted Apple once. You can do it again via the same way as you did before.

Mar 20, 2015 4:28 AM in response to FelipeV

Thanks for your detailed response. I value every penny I earn and spend. I do not want to get a refurbished / repaired phone in replacement when I have paid full amount for a new phone. Thanks for letting me know that the warranty /service is valid for 1 year.

To your question, I got it from Apple Store, Regent Street, London, UK.

I am simply inquiring for an 'email' address.

Mar 20, 2015 4:44 AM in response to alysaya

alysaya wrote:

Thanks for your detailed response. I value every penny I earn and spend. I do not want to get a refurbished / repaired phone in replacement when I have paid full amount for a new phone.

Since you have managed to get Apple to send you a new phone, and they have bent their stated policy to accommodate you, you should be glad you are getting a new phone, and yet you are complaining because you have to wait to get the new phone......

IPhone - Contact Email Address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.