Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I change my username in support communites. I don't live in Bisbee anymore.

How do I change my username in support communites. I don't live in Bisbee anymore.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 6:52 AM

I alerted the hosts to your request.

25 replies

Mar 20, 2015 1:06 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

My folks were FROM Waco, Texas - a good place to be AWAY from. With Texas politics the way they have been in recent decades, I am almost ASHAMED to be FROM The Lone Star State! At least we still have the countryside and AUSTIN (big Apple presence in Austin - not to mention SXSW this week) - and the good ol' days of Ann Richards, may she RIP.

Mar 21, 2015 3:36 AM in response to evafrombisbee

One other small contribution. You can change your user name but only at the hosts' discretion.

One unmentioned reason is that any previous threads you have participated in have to disappear too, and that means other people's contributions are lost. Fortunately you have only one to be considered and no points to lose. Hopefully Bob's plea on your behalf will succeed but be careful with any new name. Perhaps evafromplanetearth will give you a degree of flexibility.

how do I change my username in support communites. I don't live in Bisbee anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.