Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5C shows no memory available, but checking with Usage and Manage Storage, planty should be available.

How do I fix my problem? My daughter has an IPhone 5C and it tells her its memory is full. meantime, checking Usage and Manage Storage, there should be plenty of memory available (I actually added all applications etc, and she is using maybe just a fraction of total memory available).

iPhone 5c

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 12:09 PM

5 replies

Mar 20, 2015 1:38 PM in response to Kappy

I am sorry Kappy if I didn't clearly state the problem. But I am not taking about ICloud (she has a lot of free space there). I am talking here only about phone storage (or as you refer to it: memory).

But the problem I still at hand: the phone shows no memory (after I counted individual applications, she uses just about 1 GB, what happened to other 7GB?).

Mar 24, 2015 6:06 AM in response to peterpan0024

Same thing is happening with my 5c. I've been getting the message that my storage was low for like the last month, but it never really affected anything. I installed ios 8.2 this weekend after clearing some stuff off the phone. Ever since then I get the storage message constantly and for the past ~24 hours, my storage has said 0 kb available even after I've deleted at least 1gb of data. I've deleted music, text messages, and apps.

Ever since I've had 0 kb available my apps constantly crash. I can't even sync to iTunes now because it tells me there's no storage.

Iphone 5C shows no memory available, but checking with Usage and Manage Storage, planty should be available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.