Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inserting an image on multiple slides in Keynote at the same time?

Is there a way to insert a logo on multiple slides at the same time in Keynote? I have a standard presentation but put the logo of the company I am working with on each slide (in the same spot) one at a time. It takes a while with 130 slides. Any thoughts?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 12:13 PM

5 replies

Mar 25, 2015 5:56 AM in response to tr3

Use two presentations to create the presentation:

presentation 1 containing slides 1-30, 32-45, 56-70 using the slide master containing the logo

presentation 2 containing the remaining slides using the slide master without the logo

once designing is complete, drag and drop slides from presentation 2 into the navigator panel of presentation 1

Navigator panel is the side panel on the left

Apr 2, 2015 9:47 AM in response to tr3

Use two master slides - create one set up the way you want it (they are edited just like regular slides), duplicate it, and then make any changes to the second one (i.e. add or remove the logo). What you add in the master slide becomes part of the background and can only be changed from Edit Master Slide, unless you define it as a Placeholder (Format:Advanced:Define as Placeholder).

Inserting an image on multiple slides in Keynote at the same time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.