Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get the album artwork for Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly, I have tried everything and even changed the info to make it exactly how it is on the iTunes Store but still no luck. Can someone help me?

I have been trying to get the album artwork for Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly. As I have before I have imported the CD and later I change the info to make it exactly the same in the iTunes Store. I have done this before with previous albums that I have imported but for someone reason the album is not letting me get the artwork. Any suggestions? I really hope someone can help or if someone has the same problem i hope they were able to find a solution.

- Thank You

Windows 8

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 2:47 PM

3 replies

I can't get the album artwork for Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly, I have tried everything and even changed the info to make it exactly how it is on the iTunes Store but still no luck. Can someone help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.