Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iPhone / MacBookPro.

Please guide me as how to prevent losing data from my iPhone 5S and MacBookPro?

Please guide me as how to locate my lost iPhone 5S / MacBookPro?

Please guide me as how to recover the information especially the contact list from iPhone 5S?

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 7:43 PM

1 reply

Mar 23, 2015 12:00 PM in response to Prabhukrupa

Hi Prabhukrupa,

After reading your post it seems you would like to know how to retain information from lost devices. At any point, had those devices used an iCloud account? Are you aware of any potential backup? These articles may help you find a resolution:

iCloud: Find My iPhone overview

Access Find My iPhone

Access Find My iPhone from any computer at icloud.com/#find, or download and use the free Find My iPhone iOS app. When accessing Find My iPhone from a computer, make sure you use a browser recommended in the Apple Support article System requirements for iCloud.

Report a lost or stolen Apple product - Apple Support

Learn what you can do about your lost or stolen iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.

If you have lost or found an Apple product, please contact your local law enforcement agency to report it.

You can take steps to find your lost or stolen iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac if you've enabled Find My Mac and Find My iPhone apps. Using your Find My apps allows you to put your missing device in Lost Mode, see its location, or erase its data. Other than the Find My iPhone and Find My Mac apps, there is no other Apple service that finds, tracks, or otherwise flags your device for you.

Learn how to locate Apple product serial numbers.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Bobby_D

Lost iPhone / MacBookPro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.