Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i open a recent document from the apple menu?

hi,

anyone know?

as it is, i cannot find any way to tell it to open any document from the recent items list.

nor can i even copy an item name, so that i can at least paste it into a spotlight search!😕

help please? thanks so much!😍

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 8:53 PM

7 replies

Mar 22, 2015 2:38 AM in response to VikingOSX

awesome, thanks so much!

i am new at mac, so this is a big learning curve for me! i am continually bewildered by all the hidden little buttons/arrows/icons that disappear, or are so tiny and light, they are hard to even notice..etc...

i have applecare, but am too overwhelmed with zillions of new questions that have me at a standstill, to bother calling them and waiting 20-30 minutes each time i call,

so any little tips and hints along the way are greatly appreciated! 😉

(i don't know why the apple menu wasn't working for me(?)-- i went back later and it did!)

Mar 22, 2015 5:31 AM in response to coatli

There are a few things available to ease the transition to Mac. The Apple Support Community can be a good source for answers to your questions. Some of the following may be of interest too.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.