Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import pics from iPhone to Aperture - iphone pics missing.

When importing pics from my iphone to Apatature I can select my iPhone as source. However the pictures shown as being stored on my iphone are not complete. A lot of pictures are missing. When looking at my pictures on my iPhone they are there. How can I assure to have all pictures stored on my iphone displayed in the import overview at Apature?

iPhone 6, Mac OS X (10.5), Apature, itunes match,

Posted on Mar 20, 2015 8:05 PM

2 replies

Mar 21, 2015 1:52 AM in response to Gauchdogg

However the pictures shown as being stored on my iphone are not complete. A lot of pictures are missing. When looking at my pictures on my iPhone they are there.

Your iPhone may be showing you photos that are not in the camera roll but have been synced to your iPhone using iTunes. (See: iOS: Syncing photos using iTunes)

Aperture can only import photos from the Camera Roll, but not photos that have been synced to the iPhone with iTunes.

Do you have any filters enabled in the Import settings in aperture, that might exclude photos, like "Do not import duplicates" or excluded file types in the "File Types" section of the Import settings?

Import pics from iPhone to Aperture - iphone pics missing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.