Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

text sizes and colours changed when uploaded to my browser. How can I fix this problem?

I created a website with iWeb and everything is fine. But then I changed a picture on one page and all the type on that page changed size and colour when uploaded to my host. So now the page looks crap in my two browsers.

I spent two hours changing everything and even trashing the page and starting from scratch but nothing has worked.

Any pearls of wisdom on this problem will be much appreciated

iWeb '08, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Mar 21, 2015 1:00 PM

5 replies

Mar 22, 2015 1:20 AM in response to bktango

It also says that you are still using iWeb 08? Is this correct and if so, this will always give you problems. As iWeb is so old now and unsupported software, you are at least going to need iWeb 09 to stand a chance of changing your site.

If you can't fix it, then I would suggest that you ditch iWeb and use some other software that is current and is being actively developed such as EverWeb.

There is also RapidWeaver, Sandvox, Freeway Pro/Express, Flux V and WebAcappella 4. Take a look and try out any of these and also take a look at EverWeb. If iWeb is no longer working for you, the perhaps it is time to ditch it for something new and up-to-date.

text sizes and colours changed when uploaded to my browser. How can I fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.