Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving any emails and cannot send any out. I went to Connection Doctor which says my email is connected. I am getting emails on my iPad and iPhone but not on my Mac. Can anyone help?

My MAC computer has stopped sending my emails. I can still receive them on my iPad and iPhone. When I went to the Connection Doctor, it shows the green dot and says I am connected. I use Yahoo mail.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 21, 2015 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Mar 23, 2015 4:54 AM in response to Eric Root

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried them all. I am able to send emails and I can access my email if I go through the yahoo website. The Connection Doctor shows all is fine. I even asked Apple Support for help. A technician walked me through several areas to check and everything checked out. After some research he said that Yahoo Mail is having issues and others are experiencing problems. I contacted Yahoo but got no help there. Guess I'll just check my email through the Yahoo site or on my iPhone.

I am not receiving any emails and cannot send any out. I went to Connection Doctor which says my email is connected. I am getting emails on my iPad and iPhone but not on my Mac. Can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.