Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBooks on Mac and iPhone 6 opens another book instead

Issue:

iBooks App (on both iPhone6 and Mac) opens a different book when I click on a book to read.

Platforms:

Mac Book Pro (OSX Yosemite 10.10.2)

iPhone 6

Screen Recording Video: http://youtu.be/b5d44rBNF9U

Summary:

I was in fact reading the book "Heir of fire" on my iPhone5 without any problems. I recently purchased a iPhone6 and used iBooks on my new iPhone6 to download a bunch of my purchased books from iCloud, including "Heir of fire" and "Crown of midnight". After the download was completed, I opened the book "Heir of fire" (on my iPhone6), but iBooks opened "Crown of midnight" instead. I do not use the Mac to read books, but I tried the same using the iBooks app on Mac and observed the same on my Mac too. Strangely, on my old iPhone5, am able to open and read the book, "Heir of fire", without any issues.

Note: I haven't observed this with other books as far as I have tried - this issue is just with this book "Heir of fire".

Any suggestions? Has anyone else faced this issue?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Also occurs on iPhone6

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 7:02 AM

There are no replies.

iBooks on Mac and iPhone 6 opens another book instead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.