Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

edit pdf on iMac

I am confused and frustrated with my Ibook submission? I have the book in PDF Format, need to edit PDF then save As Pages 09./ Word/Epub, guess I need a PDF Conversion software, any suggestions, any help, ? I need to edit the PDF before submission on Ibooks and other Onlline booksellers?

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 6:27 AM

1 reply

Mar 22, 2015 3:21 PM in response to GRouston

For other online booksellers, you will have to consult their own web pages and forums about what formats they require. These forums are only for Apple's iBookstore.

The iBookstore accepts .ibooks and .epub formats only. The former can only be created using Apple's iBooks Author app. The Apple app for .epub format is Pages, but there are many others you can use.

PDF's are not really designed for editing. I suggest you use google to find some online conversion service and convert your book to .doc and edit it in that format. Then you can use other services to convert .doc to .epub, or you can open it with Pages and export to .epub or you can import .doc into iBooks Author and export as .ibooks.

edit pdf on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.