Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't even know where to begin,since I have many issues.. I've just really started to use iTunes. It appears that It's not easy to have podcasts play sequentially? Please help

I can not figure out how to play podcasts sequentially.... The program also constantly crashes. I redownloaded from apple.com, and while it appears to have improved, it's still crashing... I also can not figure out the tunes interface... If I subscribe to a podcast, it seems that 1 episode is downloaded,and the rest are solely in the cloud? I subscribed to 1 podcast which hasn't had a new podcast in 2 years... it downloaded 1 episode , and has all the podcasts listed as played? I'm writing a question mark because I also subscribed to 1 podcast that's a part of iTunes u, and default seems to be that the the episodes are listed as unplayed

To summarize...can i get podcasts to play sequentially... when i subscribe, am i actually downloading content to my device.... and what exactly is available on my other apple devices when i subscribe... is content automatically downloaded to other devices ,or can i simply access the content through the cloud on other devices??? i ask the last question because it says that unplayed episodes are downloaded to my ios,then deleted after played????

i'm writing this from the perspective of a complete novice... both of iTunes and the cloud. All of my questions may have an easy answer, but iTunes and the cloud do not seem intuitive to me... at all

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 5:46 AM

There are no replies.

I don't even know where to begin,since I have many issues.. I've just really started to use iTunes. It appears that It's not easy to have podcasts play sequentially? Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.