Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to have billing to my credit card stopped

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 8:02 AM

5 replies

Feb 18, 2017 1:40 PM in response to davidfrombawlf

Check your purchase history in iTunes and view your subscriptions.

If you can locate the payments you are concerned about you will know what they are for. You can cancel any unwanted subscriptions.

If you cannot find them then perhaps you are looking at a phishing email, or have previously responded to one.

If there really have been purchases that you didn't authorize see If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

As long as you don't have any active subscriptions you can remove the payment method attached to the account. See Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support and If you can't choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support.

tt2

Feb 18, 2017 6:45 AM in response to Templeton Peck

Really?? Your answer to the question that was asked "How to stop iTunes from billing credit card so much every month"

Answer from Apple: Just Stop It Then!!!

Wow! Why didn't anyone of us that happens to NOT work or be related to someone that does work for Apple think of that BEFORE GOING TO ALL OF THIS HASSLE? Some of us may have thought about it and tried repeatedly to correct this but just pressing the "Just Stop It" invisible button didn't work!! Anyone else have any other suggestions ANY besides that one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.