Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad mini does not recognize the wifi password,

my IPad mini iOS version 8.1.3(12B466) shows incorrect password for the network when trying to connect to Wi-Fi. the rest of the devises connect without a problem.

the router has been replaced with not positive results. we tried removing all security to the router without results.

I went to the apple store and was able to joint the wireless network without problems.

Please provide any suggestions, Thanks.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 1:15 PM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2015 7:15 AM in response to eduardofromkemah

Hi there Eduardo,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, your iPad mini won’t connect to your wireless network but it will connect to other Wi-Fi networks. Take a look at the article below which provides a lot of great information and troubleshooting tips that can help resolve most Wi-Fi issues.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Also, try reconfiguring your wireless router using the recommended settings in the article linked below.

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Ciao,

-Jason

my ipad mini does not recognize the wifi password,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.