Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IWeb Application changes in domain

For the last 2 years going on 3, I have used a hosting sight that published results required republishing at different times. I always found a size related to the domain that changed. I use a flash drive to copy and save the domain after its published. Means and way to republish any issues that might show up. But the flash drive is safe and secured.

Recent events for searched out the results for this publishing, concern it was Looking different? A difference from 448. MB that was 449.6 MB The telling comes in the next look at the Domain.

Happens that I have a original HD incased and with a operating system that works and was used for this publishing. So I have a situation that is true to the Web Published size and date. And so is the Flash Drive. Mt. Lion 10.8.5 any ideas?

A little peace of new to go along with this. Kaspersky had or still does a claim that they worked with Apple to make a product that was in the Apple Store, as the internet sight claimed. Call to Apple and I came to find that there is no application on any Apple store sight for use, or purchase? WOW!

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 2:24 PM

7 replies

Mar 22, 2015 2:47 PM in response to Photofocuse

Let me see if I understand you...

• You created a website with iWeb?
  • The site data is on multiple local drives (±448MB)?
  • You 'published' your site to your WebHost's server using iWeb?
  • The "filesize" reported from your Host is ±449.6MB (a difference of ±1.6MB)?

You question is "Why the difference in size?"

I would believe my Mac before I would believe a "Report" from your Host... there may be some extra data placed there BY the Host - such as PHP Server. WebMail Server, SQL Server, etc.

ÇÇÇ

Mar 28, 2015 10:36 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

No this was the domain results that was generated at the time of published results saved in the applications support folder for i-Web. One being the I-Web application used to publish, and the one saved from the domain that was published on a Flash Drive. They should show the same results, but didn't?

All the dates match the results, not the source it was saved on? NOW? Little enough in to correcting the error with a new published result.

Thanks for the host concern, I have asked.

IWeb Application changes in domain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.