Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant seem to open a keynote 6.5.2 presentation on icloud version. Any help appreciated!!

I recently put together a presentation on a friends MacBook using Keynote version 6.5.2. When finished I backed it up onto a flash drive. I am now trying to access that presentation on the cloud version of Keynote to rehearse and make some final adjustments but cannot open it. Any ideas??

Thanks,

Gary

PC-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 4:13 PM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2015 8:08 AM in response to gnackdds

Hello gnackdds,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your Keynote file. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear exactly what you are seeing or what is happening when you try to open the file with Keynote for iCloud. If you continue to have issues opening it with Keynote for iCloud, you may find the information outlined in the following article helpful:

Opening iWork files in iWork for iCloud beta - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Cant seem to open a keynote 6.5.2 presentation on icloud version. Any help appreciated!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.