Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i find my apple id that activates my ipod?

Ok so I have an IPod 5th generation I got maybe 2 years ago for my birthday and then for Christmas I got an IPhone 5s. Well Im giving away my IPod so i decided to reset it but then it asks for my apple id i used to set my IPod up with. I used a different apple id for my phone so of course i forgot what my password was. I looked at the email i used for my old apple id and everything but i cant find the password. I also forgot the security questions and everything! someone please help

iPod touch, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 7:15 PM

1 reply

Mar 23, 2015 1:48 AM in response to sleab

Is there a way to find my Apple ID Name if I can't remember it?

Yes. Visit My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID. See Finding your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. See Changing your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

Also if you know of apps in your iTunes library purchased with that ID right click on an app and select Get Info. With iTunes 12 the purchaser is listed under File. For earlier versions is is under a different heading I think

how can i find my apple id that activates my ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.