Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since doing the latest update on my iPad Air, I am having problems streaming to my Apple TV . This doesn't happen with my laptop, so I'm assuming it's something to do with the update?

I Recently did the update on my IPad Air IOS 8.2 and since doing so I am experiencing problems streaming through my Apple TV. This doesn't happen when I use my iPad to stream, so I'm assuming it has something to do with the new update. Anyone else having this problem?

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 22, 2015 7:39 PM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2015 10:01 AM in response to sheila176

Hi sheila176,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPad Air. If you continue having issues with Airplay streaming to your Apple TV, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Get help using AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

Since doing the latest update on my iPad Air, I am having problems streaming to my Apple TV . This doesn't happen with my laptop, so I'm assuming it's something to do with the update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.