Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is under warranty. but unfortunately it is hanging a lot. would apple replace it

my ipad is under warranty. but sometimes it is hanging a lot or sometimes if i am using some apps it closes down. will apple replace it and give me new on

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8.2, sometimes the applications closes d

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 7:06 AM

3 replies

Mar 23, 2015 7:09 AM in response to kaysingwala

Try a reset: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps BEFORE doing the reset.

Without knowing precisely what the issue is with the device, there is no way to tell if apple would replace it or not. You would need to take it in to have it checked. Based on the limited information provided, probably not. It does not sound like a hardware issue.

Mar 23, 2015 7:33 AM in response to kaysingwala

kaysingwala wrote:

my ipad is under warranty. but sometimes it is hanging a lot or sometimes if i am using some apps it closes down. will apple replace it and give me new on

If Apple determines that your iPad is defective, they will replace it with an identical refurbished unit. Contact Apple directly for more information - 800-275-2273 in the U.S.A. and I think Canada.

my ipad is under warranty. but unfortunately it is hanging a lot. would apple replace it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.