Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please tell me how can I upload my iPhone 6 photography to iPhone 6 gallery at Apple website?

How can I share my photography which is i did with my iPhone 6 ?

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 7:18 AM

1 reply

Mar 23, 2015 7:48 AM in response to Hudaib haider

Have a look at these two articles about Photo Sharing:

Get help using My Photo Stream

iCloud: Photo Stream FAQ

If you want to back up the photos to your iCloud account, activate "Photos" in Settings/iCloud/Photo Library

Your iOS device backup includes data and settings stored on your device. It doesn't include data already stored in iCloud. For example:

• Bookmarks.
  • Contacts.
  • Calendars.
  • Documents you save in iCloud using iOS apps and Mac apps.
  • Mail messages.
  • Notes.
  • iCloud Photo Library beta (if enabled).
  • Shared photo streams and My Photo Stream.

iCloud Backup doesn't back up music, movies, and TV shows that you didn't purchase from the iTunes Store, or any podcasts, audio books, or photos that you originally synced from your computer. iCloud Backup will restore your purchased music, movie, and app content from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store during the background restore process. Previous purchases might be unavailable if they're no longer in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store.

copied from Should I use iTunes or iCloud to back up my iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? - Apple Support

Please tell me how can I upload my iPhone 6 photography to iPhone 6 gallery at Apple website?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.