Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The item "Rejected" under "Recent" in the Inspector

In my Aperture Library, under "Inspector", it shows that there are 32 'Rejected' items under "Recent" , but when I click on it, no items show up. I have tried everything that I can think of to display these 32 mystery items, but I cannot find any. Can anyone help unravel this mystery? Thanks

I had submitted this question before, but I had not described the problem correctly, my apology. Victor

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 7:51 PM

So you are saying that the Rejected album in the Recents section of the browser indicates that there are 32 images in the album but when you click on the album nothing shows?

Makes sure that there are no flags set on the album or on the browser when the album is open. You can also do a library repair. If neither of those fix the problem post back a screen shot of Aperture with the Rejected album open and the browser active.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2015 7:51 PM in response to me.victor

So you are saying that the Rejected album in the Recents section of the browser indicates that there are 32 images in the album but when you click on the album nothing shows?

Makes sure that there are no flags set on the album or on the browser when the album is open. You can also do a library repair. If neither of those fix the problem post back a screen shot of Aperture with the Rejected album open and the browser active.

Mar 24, 2015 7:25 AM in response to GeoCo

Thank you GeoCo, 'repairing the library' cleared the 32 items from 'rejected' and created a new project 'recovered photos' in which there are 18 'lost' photos.

Yeah! Thank you very much, I really appreciate your time and effort. What a wonderful group this Apple, Aperture, Support Community is; happy to be a part of it! Victor

The item "Rejected" under "Recent" in the Inspector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.