Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 5c doesn't charge, i tried two different charger which worked for a few days but then suddennly stopped working, what should i do?

My Iphone 5c won't charge, i tried two different chargers, they worked for a few days then my phone would suddenly stop charging, what should i do?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 10:54 AM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 6:27 AM in response to Simran 2128

Hello Simran 2128,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

To help resolve this issue where your iPhone's battery is not charging, I'd like you to please follow the directions below.

If the battery doesn’t charge

If the battery doesn’t charge, unplug your device and try these steps:

1. Look at the connector at the bottom of your device and make sure it’s free of debris.
  2. If you're using a USB power adapter, make sure it's plugged in all the way and the power outlet is working. If you're connecting to a computer, make sure it's on and can charge your device. To charge an iPad, you might need to use a USB power adapter and plug into a power outlet.
  3. Try a different USB cable, USB power adapter, or USB port.
  4. If everything seems to be working, reconnect your device and wait for 30 minutes.
  5. If your device still doesn’t charge, try to restart it while it's connected to power. If you can't restart, reset your device.

If your device still doesn't charge or you still see an alert after trying the steps above, contact Apple Support.

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

My Iphone 5c doesn't charge, i tried two different charger which worked for a few days but then suddennly stopped working, what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.