Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My usb won't work in my laptop and my ipad is disabled, how can i connect it to itunes?

For some reason i decided to let my little brother watch the match on my iPad mini. He then decided to disable it and now i can't get onto it. I have so many important pictures, videos and infomation on there i cannot afford to lose any! Please help.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 12:21 PM

4 replies

Mar 23, 2015 12:25 PM in response to Kaylgallonx

You need to find a computer with working USB ports and install iTunes on that computer to get the Apple device drivers. Then you can hopefully copy your pictures and videos. If the computer cannot recognize the device because it is disabled, then you will have to restore. You will lose anything on the iPad that was not purchased through iTunes such as your pictures and videos.

Your other option is to go to an Apple store and explain the situation and perhaps the store can extract your information.

My usb won't work in my laptop and my ipad is disabled, how can i connect it to itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.