Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible IOS Update for Bluetooth Mouse support?

The way of business is changing, and more businesses are moving toward the BYOD method for the workforce. They are offering a virtual client for users to connect to with some sort of device. I find a lot of users want to use the IPad as the flat client to connect to their virtual clients. The downfall is the lack of mouse support with IOS. Citrix is however developing the X1 mouse due to this reason. However, Apple could solve this problem with a simple IOS update. I also know that a jailbreak can solve this problem, but I know in my environment jailbroken devices are frowned upon.

Are there any plans for a future IOS update with Bluetooth mouse support? I know Apple is well aware that their devices are becoming more and more popular as a flat client to connect to a VC.

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 12:14 PM

1 reply

Possible IOS Update for Bluetooth Mouse support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.