Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete my airport express network

I need to delete the existing airport express name and password. In order to boost another network. How do I accomplish this?

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 1:23 PM

2 replies

Mar 23, 2015 2:27 PM in response to jamesblair3844

We need a bit more information to understand what the real issue is here and what needs to be done on the AirPort Express. Turning off the wireless on one network will not "boost" the signal of another network.

Are you saying that the AirPort Express is now currently providing a wireless network and you want to turn off the wireless function of the AirPort Express?

Or, was the AirPort Express previously providing another wireless network with a different name.....and that network is still appearing when you click the WiFi icon to connect to another wireless network?

Or, do you want to reset the AirPort Express back to factory default settings, for which Kappy has provided information?

Or, something else?

We are terrible mind readers, so details will help.

how do I delete my airport express network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.