Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemite upgrade has left me without access to iPhoto even though I have followed all them download info

I downloaded Yosemite. Then had to upgrade iPhoto and installed. iPhoto then came up with an error message about having to down load yet another fix to upgrade the library. Having gone through all these steps I am still denied access to my photos. What is the fix?

iMac (20-inch Mid 2007), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 2:05 PM

7 replies

Mar 24, 2015 8:23 AM in response to Jeremy Peck

Once again - you have to RUN the iphoto library upgrader after you download it - to to you applications folder ==> utilities and double click on it to RUN it

Guessing at your undisclosed details - if you are upgrading form iphoto '08 (version 7.x.x) or earlier you have to download and RUN the iPhoto library upgrader and then launch iPhoto 9.6.1 to complete the upgrade

LN

Yosemite upgrade has left me without access to iPhoto even though I have followed all them download info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.