Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the latest update of Itunes I can no longer use it. Windows Error 127 and restore Itunes is the message I get. Do I have to download it again fro m the Apps store?

Do I have to download Itunes again from the App Store after updating my original I can no longer use it.

Keep getting the error message Windows error 127, restore ITunes. This has not affected my IPad at all.

Hope someone can help.

thanks Jean

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 5:15 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 9:09 AM in response to jonjo234

Hello Jean,

Based of what you have provided then I would say yes download iTunes from Apple’s website and also make sure that your version of Windows is up to date as well. Take a look at the article below to walk you through that plus some other steps necessary to get you back to using iTunes.

If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201668

Regards,

-Norm G.

After the latest update of Itunes I can no longer use it. Windows Error 127 and restore Itunes is the message I get. Do I have to download it again fro m the Apps store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.