Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recurring payments calendar

Hello esteemed Numbers community.

I need to get better control of the family finances so I can be better prepared for recurring expenses and be able to plan to have enough to cover it. So I want to build a Numbers based calendar that will show my recurring payments over the course of a month and then an income column next to it that will give us a running total to the right of that.

Sounds simple enough but I wonder if instead of reinventing the wheel, there are some ideas that have been flushed out on how to best do this already. Maybe there are some tricks and features that I am not thinking about that can make this a more useful budgeting tool. For example, I'd like to be able to crate a master list of recurring payments that would say for example "Phone bill - $150 - every 12th of the month - until date: xx/xx/xxx" and have that feed a master calendar / spreadsheet for the next 6 or 8 months for example.

Does a template for that already exist somewhere? Or has someone already done this who would share some tips and tricks?

Thanks very much in advance.

Bo

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 4:07 PM

1 reply

recurring payments calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.