Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find Home Sharing from 'File' on the menu bar as suggest by Apply Support. Help?

I am trying to set up Home Sharing. Have followed instructions to the menu bar, "edit' drop down however do not see the 'Home Sharing' option as noted in Apple Support. I am a relatively new to the "Mac" family and would like to know if I am doing something incorrect. Thanks.

iMac

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 4:42 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 8:42 AM in response to TCL67

Hi TCL67,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like you do not see Home Sharing under Edit or File on the Menu bar. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Troubleshooting Home Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Home Sharing on your computer - Apple Support

Home Sharing requires:

The latest version of iTunes.

Cheers,

Mario

Can't find Home Sharing from 'File' on the menu bar as suggest by Apply Support. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.