Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

podcast files management in i-tunes

Help ! Can not find anywhere explanations for following terms, do not understand at all how poscast files are managed in i-tunes, and synced to my i-pod classic:

"Saved episodes": saved on my PC ? will the files be saved automatically after download is finished, or do I need to check-mark and "save" them ?

"my episodes": where are these located, waiting to be downloaded from a i-tunes server ? or are these already in my PC in temporary folders ?

"feed": files being downloaded, or waiting for download ?

Finally: what is the proper process if I want to download files, strore them on my PC - i-tunes folders, and sync them to my i-pod classic ? It appears to me that not always all new files a synced, and at times the existing files on my i-pod are wiped out when I attempt to sync new content.

Where do I find instructions on all that ?

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 6:04 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 9:23 AM in response to missing drivers for CD import

Hello missing drivers for CD import,

It sounds like you have some questions about podcasts and how they are synced to your iPod classic. Take a look at the article linked below which provides a lot of great information about downloading podcasts with iTunes and syncing them to your device.

Download podcasts - iTunes Help

You can find additional information about podcasts in the User Guide for your device, which is located here:

Apple - Support - Manuals

So long,

-Jason

podcast files management in i-tunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.