Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Made slide show from iPhotos then......help

it worked well. So saved it. Then wanted to give to friend as photos of holiday. 🙂

1. What is best way to do this so she can play on tv?

2. I tried transfering to USB - but don't have stick big enough? ℹ

3. Then tried making into Imovie - can you move a slide show into iMovie? If so how? ℹ

4. Then finally turned into quicktime movie so .mov 😎 but that won't play on tv either, so what do I do? 😕

5. I then thought if I saved as home movies on Itunes it might work....but she can't access it as neither of us use cloud. 😕

6. Now have triples of various slide shows in iPhotos under slide shows, Quicktime Movies, and Itunes - does this mean I am using more space on my computer? Which ones do I delete? Tis scary guys...... ℹ

If anyone has answers to any of the above I would really appreciate your help. Thanking you. My MacBook Pro doesn't have dvd drive on it.

Thanks,

Belinda

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 11:32 PM

What is best way to do this so she can play on tv?

There is no simple way to answer this because there are so many TVS with so many different options and specs out there these days.

As for sharing it to her: simplest is upload it to YouTube or Vimeo.

2 replies

Made slide show from iPhotos then......help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.