Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 gets slow when connecting to internet or when surfing the net

I just bought a new brand iphone 6 of 64 GB and I upgraded it to ios 8.2. the thing is i still have 55 free storage the probelm is tha my iphine is slow when surfing the net and i have a 2.5 gb internet data currier srvice but the funny thing is even when I turn off the data cellular and I hook it up to my wifi, it still gets slow when surfing like trying to connect to the net or when I use any app takes a certain time to connect.

thanks in advance for your comments

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 7:55 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 9:52 AM in response to Dalaiemi

Hello Dalaiemi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your new iPhone. If you are having network slowness issues across both your WiFi and Cellular Data connections, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful. In particular, you may want to try the Reset Network Settings step noted in the WiF article:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

my iphone 6 gets slow when connecting to internet or when surfing the net

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.