Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad air2 suddenly freezes and the screen goes black, but sound continuesI have restored to factory setting and it was OK for a while yesterday it froze again. Anyone else got this problem

IiPad air2 suddenly freezes, the screen goes black but the sound is still on, I have taken it back to factory settings and it was OK then yesterday it froze again, only plugging it into my IMac got it going again. Anyone else got this problem?

Posted on Mar 23, 2015 11:25 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 11:22 AM in response to jupiejupie

Greetings jupiejupie,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPad is sporadically becoming unresponsive and the screen is turning black. In this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the suggested steps in the attached article.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

iPad air2 suddenly freezes and the screen goes black, but sound continuesI have restored to factory setting and it was OK for a while yesterday it froze again. Anyone else got this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.