Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use my 7th gen ipod on bluetooth and when the battery dies while on bluetooth it wont turn on or charge and the computer doesnt find it. This is my 2nd nano in just over a month. The first one had the same problem. how can i fix this?

I have the latest ipod nano (7th gen, 16gb) and I use it mostly on bluetooth. When the battery dies during use with the Bluetooth it doesn't take a charge, the battery doesn't turn on and of course the computer doesn't even acknowledge that it's plugged in. This is my second nano in just over a month, the same thing happen with the first one. I just want to know if their is a way to fix this so I don't have to keep sending it in? Or maybe pay the difference to upgrade to a touch?

iPod nano

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 8:48 AM

1 reply

I use my 7th gen ipod on bluetooth and when the battery dies while on bluetooth it wont turn on or charge and the computer doesnt find it. This is my 2nd nano in just over a month. The first one had the same problem. how can i fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.