Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share iCal with clients, but hide event (meetings) details

Im attending a trade show in April and I'l looking to get my calendar filled with appointments with many of the exhibitors there. What would really make things easy for me is to send an email blast to all the people I'd like to have meetings with, and have them pick time slots that are not booked.

Is there a way to share iCal for that purpose, let people select and upload their details, but keep that info private from others, all using that same process?

I have seen add ons to Google Calendar that doe this, but I can't seem to find anything for iCal.

This would be a tremendously powerful feature for me, and presumably others who want to set up multiple private meetings at scale.

I do understand that I can invite others ton iCloud iCal, but I don't want everyone seeing who I'm meeting with - I'd like to only show the available times and have them enter the details, if you know what I mean.

imac, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 10:24 AM

2 replies

Share iCal with clients, but hide event (meetings) details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.