Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICLOUD DRIVE

How can i see the documents and Folder from my icloud drive in my iPhone 5, i have enable icloud drive in icloud settings from the setting of my iPhone, but i cant't the files that i uploaded to icloud drive by web.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 10:59 AM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2015 6:21 AM in response to Maykoll

Greetings Maykoll,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to access iCloud Drive on your iOS device, but are not sure how. Any files stored on iCloud Drive that are supported with applications on your iPhone, can be accessed through those compatible applications. Please use the attached article as a further reference.

iCloud Drive FAQ - Apple Support

How do I access all my files in iCloud Drive?

You can access your files in iCloud Drive any of these ways:

• Using any supported web browser, you can go to iCloud Drive or iWork for iCloud beta at iCloud.com. In iWork for iCloud beta, you can find your Pages, Numbers, and Keynote files.
  • On your Mac with OS X Yosemite, you can go to iCloud Drive in Finder.
  • On your PC with Windows 7 or later and iCloud for Windows, you can go to iCloud Drive in File Explorer.
  • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8, you can access your files from Apple apps like Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, or any apps that support iCloud Drive.

Cheers,

Joe

ICLOUD DRIVE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.