Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I click a widget on my dashboard it automatically scrolls back to my adjacent home desktop.

Hello Community!

I have a problem manipulating, adding, and even deleting widgets from my dashboard space that is to the right of my main desktop screen. Whenever I click on a dashboard widget, my computer automatically scrolls the screen to the right to bring up my desktop that is immediately right of that dashboard (think: Three finger off-touchpad scroll). Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 10:22 AM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 2:54 PM in response to lionstigersbearsomar

Hello lionstigersbearsomar,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are seeing/describing. When you are attempting to remove the widgets in question, are you following the process outlined in the following article?

Remove a downloaded widget from your Mac

You can only remove widgets you installed.

Open Dashboard, then click the Add button User uploaded file in the lower-left corner of the screen. Click the Remove button User uploaded fileto make the widgets jiggle. Click the Remove button User uploaded file of the widget you want to remove, then click Delete.

OS X Yosemite: Get quick info with Dashboard

Sincerely,

- Brenden

When I click a widget on my dashboard it automatically scrolls back to my adjacent home desktop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.