Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I upgraded my ITunes to 12.1.1, I can't export my music to my BlackBerry Link account. BlaqckBerry claims that Windows Vista doesn't support 12.1.1

Sine upgrading my ITunes to 12.1.1, I can't view or export, my music to my Blackberry link account.

BlackBerry claims that the latest ITunes software, does not sync with the latest BlackBerry Link software, using windows Vista OS

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

I've tried uninstalling, & reinstalling ITunes, & BB Link 3 times

I've shut down & rebooted the PC 3 times

Everything else works fine

P.S. My office computer is Windows 7 Professional, & links ITunes with BB Link perfectly

Any suggestions?

Carl

HP notebook-OTHER, Windows Vista

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 12:10 PM

You may find that the version of iTunes found here works better with your third party software.

iTunes for Windows (64-bit — for older video cards)

Like all 64-bit versions of iTunes prior to 12.1 it is a 64-bit installer for mostly 32-bit code.

tt2

3 replies

Since I upgraded my ITunes to 12.1.1, I can't export my music to my BlackBerry Link account. BlaqckBerry claims that Windows Vista doesn't support 12.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.