Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

?? Revoking or allowing this certificate to expire will require existing devices to be re-enrolled with a new push certificate.

My boss received the following email and asked me to find out what it means - we are new to the world of Apple. He also asked if all of our users will be getting this message as well. We have about 35 iPhone 5S users and one iPad Air user. We use AirWatch (I have contacted their support, too) to manage the devices and don't have an Apple server or any other devices. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Why does this say "Mobile Device Management - null"? Is there supposed to be a vendor's name in there? Or is this just for the AppleID?

Will all of our users get this message, too?

Thank you.

Dear name, The following Apple Push Notification Service certificate, created for AppleID emailaddress will expire on April 23, 2015. Revoking or allowing this certificate to expire will require existing devices to be re-enrolled with a new push certificate.

Mobile Device Management - null

Please contact your vendor to generate a new request (a signed CSR), then visit http://identity.apple.com/pushcert to renew your Apple Push Notification Service certificate.

Thank You,

Apple Push Notification Service

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 1:17 PM

1 reply

?? Revoking or allowing this certificate to expire will require existing devices to be re-enrolled with a new push certificate.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.