Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto in OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

I have seen a lot of posts about iPhoto not working in Yosemite. Since changing to Yosemite, my iPhoto, like many others stopped working and every time I try to open iPhoto, I get this message.........

User uploaded file

I have tried everything from deleting iPhoto and reinstalling it which seemed to work for many others but not me unfortunately. Can anyone help??

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 2:52 PM

2 replies

Mar 24, 2015 3:04 PM in response to kenny1781

The error message is showing a missing dynamic library in your system library.

Dyld Error Message:

Library not loaded: /Library/Frameworks/NyxAudioAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/NyxAudioAnalysis

Referenced from: /Applications/iPhoto.app/Contents/Frameworks/iLifeSlideshow.framework/Versions/ A/iLifeSlideshow

Reason: image not found

Reinstall MacOS X by booting into Recovery. That is the safest way to fix this problem.

See this link: OS X: About OS X Recovery

To start your computer from Recovery, restart your Mac and hold down the Command and R keys at startup.

User uploaded file

Hold these keys until the Apple logo appears. After your computer finishes starting up, you should see a desktop with an OS X menu bar and an OS X Utilities window with the options listed above. If you see a login window or your own desktop instead of the Utilities window, it's possible that you didn't press Command-R early enough. Restart your computer and try again.

Choose the option you want to use from the Utilities window or the Utilities menu.

iPhoto in OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.