Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to change my credit card information it doesn't save and it goes back showing my old credit card

Ok so I got a new credit card and I'm trying to change my credit card info. In settings and from the App Store but I won't save the new info, it goes back to the old credit card info. I can I fix this problem?

iPhone 3G

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 4:14 PM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2015 12:29 PM in response to Jeff n kylie

Hi Jeff n kylie,

It sounds like you may be expereincing some issues with your ability to change your payment information. Here is an article that deals with this and has a suggestion for the next step in this process:

Get help

If you need help changing your payment information, credit card details, or billing information, contact iTunes Store support. Or you might find the answer to your question below:

• If you change your payment method, make sure your account information matches the credit card information on file with your financial institution.
  • If you use an AOL screen name to sign in to the iTunes Store, editing your information on the Account Information page won't update your AOL account. If you need to update your AOL account information, contact AOL.
  • If your previous payment wasn't accepted, you might need to change your payment information.

Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201266

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

When I try to change my credit card information it doesn't save and it goes back showing my old credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.