Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my Bose Color Sound Link bluetooth speaker to stay connected and play sound through my MacBook Air, what do I need to do?

I recently purchased a new Bose Color Sound Link bluetooth speaker when I purchased my new phone, and it connected to my Mac just fine for the first few days but now it says that it is connected and I do not get any sound out of it or the Mac and after a minute of nothing the speaker disconnects from the computer. I have done many resets on both the computer and the speaker and I still get nothing. Also, my Motorola speaker that used to pair and work with my Mac perfectly does the same thing. What should I do to solve this problem?

MacBook Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 3:58 PM

1 reply

I can't get my Bose Color Sound Link bluetooth speaker to stay connected and play sound through my MacBook Air, what do I need to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.