Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes passward/account

why do you charge me £1.58 every time you loose my information as to the password to my account? and I have to change my password?

I know the password Iv set up you just keep saying its wrong and I have to set up another and pay another £1.58?

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 4:15 PM

6 replies

Mar 24, 2015 5:05 PM in response to KiltedTim

Yes I know It is

Apple support community?

Talking about Apple

As i am

So I know Im not paying you.

Im Asking why Apple take £1.58 off me after apple id won't accept my password, and having to re-set it.

Im asking the community if they know why they take £1.58?

And if you could not see that from above why reply with such a negative remark and not very helpful.

And as I have such a low post rate you could have given a more helpful reply or even a link with such a high post rate as you have telling me Im not talking to Apple was useful as a chocolate fire guard,

I can see you don't think out of the box and see I was talking about apple

"why do you charge me £1.58 every time you loose my information as to the password to my account?"

As a support community you don't charge, so I could not have been talking about you.

Oh and yes

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.

North-East Ohio

Mar 24, 2015 5:23 PM in response to leggoman75

Perhaps your command of English isn't quite what you think it is... You said:

why do you charge me £1.58 every time you loose my information as to the password to my account?

You used a direct form of address. If you actually meant to ask the community why Apple charges you, then that's what you should have said.

Apple will process an authorization against your account when you make changes to verify that the registered payment method is valid. The authorization should reverse automatically within a few days. You are not actually being charged.

Mar 24, 2015 5:34 PM in response to leggoman75

leggoman75 wrote:

Im Asking why Apple take £1.58 off me after apple id won't accept my password, and having to re-set it.

Im asking the community if they know why they take £1.58?

Likely it is a temporary hold when you add a credit card. It has nothing to do with when you change your password.

See this -> iTunes Store & Mac App Store: About payment card authorization holds - Apple Support

You can contact Apple here -> https://getsupport.apple.com/Issues.action

Mar 24, 2015 6:00 PM in response to KiltedTim

my command of English is just fine thank you, being english born and bred.

May be your command of English isn't quite what you think it is, and If you was not so big headed and short with people in your replies, and just posted any help you could instead of

"We didn't charge you anything. This is a user forum." but ........ its apple you need to talk, or its just a temporary hold when you add a credit card as Chris CA wrote.

You are not talking to Apple.

I came hear from a apple web page link after asking for apples help and got you.

and in the pop up window I wrote what I did. >Yes thinking it was apple.

That was my mistake, yours is your not very forgiving in a lots of your post when people are not PC "politically Correct:" As seen in many of your posts I read. you post a lot and help a lot, but you are blunt and short with people as well.

But any way thank you for your time

Itunes passward/account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.