Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud not syncing across my devices

The syncing on my devices is terrible. I update my iphone calender and sometimes it syncs with my ipad and imac and sometimes it doesn't. I just reset the calender on my iphone and now I want to sync the events on my imac calendar to the device but it just doesn't want to sync.

I plugged my phone into itunes and it says that the events are being syncing through icloud and it doesn't give me any other option.

Thank you for your support.

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 7:24 PM

9 replies

Mar 24, 2015 8:39 PM in response to Dorian O.

Not sure where you are looking to see the 0 bytes available part.

However, signing out of iCloud and back in again will trigger the push from iCloud to the device or computer you are signing out of and back in to.

To ensure that your data is stored in iCloud, go to iCloud.com and check your Calendar to make sure it has the latest data that you want pushed to your devices and to your Mac.

If everything is in iCloud, then it will push back to your device or computer when you sign back on.

Cheers,

GB

Mar 26, 2015 7:42 AM in response to gail from maine

Thank you for all of your replies.

It doesn't give me the option to log out at all. Icloud seems to be syncing across my devices now but the sync tiem is so slow. I would add a calendar item on my iphone and 45min later it would update on my imac and ipad. I don't know what it causing the lag. All devices are hooked up to the same apple account, the only one I have.

Thanks.

icloud not syncing across my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.