Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 won't work without wifi

HI got my iPhone 6 about 3 months ago and it as working perfectly fine but all of a sudden it wouldn't let me use the Internet, iMessage or my social media apps without wifi. My brothers and dad's phone still works fine but I don't get how come mine doesn't. I updated my phone to the iOS 8.1 after two weeks I got it and then I updated it to the iOS 8.2 two weeks ago to see if it will work fine again but it didn't. I don't know if the problem is because I updated it the first time but I'm tried and it's annoying. Help please ! I'm leaving on a trip in a couple weeks and I would like to use my phone without any problems.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 24, 2015 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 2:51 PM

Hi Imaggy122,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your new iPhone. If you are having issues with your Cellular Data connection, and/or your apps and internet access only work via WiFi, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2015 2:51 PM in response to Imaggy122

Hi Imaggy122,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your new iPhone. If you are having issues with your Cellular Data connection, and/or your apps and internet access only work via WiFi, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

iPhone 6 won't work without wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.