Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore incomplete backup from my lost i phone

Please help me i m very confused. Few days ago my iPhone was stolen and i dont have money to buy a new one, But i want to restore my important files. And because i dont have mac I use my windows pc. But when I try to restore the backup , it say that there is no backup files. When I open the photo library it's also empty. Im confused when I open icloud's setting there is a notification that my i cloud almost full with my backup. Written there if my backup files have 4gb in size. But in the right side there is a notification that my backup is incomplete. Please helpme i want to restore my important files like video , photo , and document. Thank you and im waiting for the fast response and please help me

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 12:55 AM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2016 9:05 AM in response to cecucaca

Same thing happened to me and Apple told me they cannot open the incomplete backup - hard to believe...they did encourage me to wipe another device and try to download the incomplete backup onto the new device. The only problem is that the info on my device showing the 7 gig backup is correct but when I open iCloud it must show only complete backups because I cannot see the incomplete backup there from the stolen phone even though I still see the stolen phone...a real problem!

how to restore incomplete backup from my lost i phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.