Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wireless beats volume is super low! plz help

my bluetooth studio beats volume audio is way too low when I have them on bluetooth, but, when I plug it up to my phone it works great. What am I doing wrong? They worked fine before

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 1:32 AM

1 reply

Jun 23, 2017 7:11 AM in response to kkricket73

I had the same problem with my Bats Studio Wireless Titanium and I initially thought it was a problem only of mine, so I wrote to amazon and they gave me back the money to buy another pair and I chose the Matte Black this time.

The same is for me, when I use the 3.5mm jack it works quite like the old Studio Wireless but using the Bluetooth the volume it's very very low. This is a bad problem because I bought the wireless model to be free and use the bluetooth but now I have to use the cable anyway.

What I found on the internet is that many of these Studio Wireless got this problem and it could be due to the software version 2.1.8 or a problem of all the headphones.

What I think I'll do is waiting for Apple to release an update of the headphones and if the problem still appears I'll call Apple Support and I won't give up 'til I'll get back the powerful sound that characterised the Studio Wireless until we got this problem.

Hope this helps you!

Marco

My wireless beats volume is super low! plz help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.